For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Data Procetion Act 2018 ("DPA18") the Data Controller for your data is Element, a trading name of New Vector Ltd.
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
1. Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
2. In particular, we process personal details such as name, email address, address, date of birth, qualifications, experience, information relating to your employment history, skills and experience that you provide to us.
3. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
4. Details of all actions that you carry out through the process.
On application we may wish to follow links provided by you directly or indirectly to publicly available information that you have published on the internet – this may include sources such as Github and other social media profiles.
Lawful basis for processing
Purposes of processing
We use information held
* To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied.
* To consider your application in respect of other roles.
* To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process.
* To enhance any information that we receive from you with information obtained from third party data providers.
* To find appropriate candidates to fill our job openings.
All questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice should be addressed to [email protected]